New Year’s Eve is a special time of year and a very popular time for couples to get married. What better way to bring in a new chapter in your life than to also ring in the new year together? It is also one of the holidays that is easier to bring people together for. Since a lot are already celebrating this night by having a wedding you just made it easier to bring all your family and friends together in one place.
So, if you are that couple that is looking into a New Years Eve wedding we thought we would help you out with some fun wedding favor ideas to share with your guests as a special thank you for coming together to celebrate your love, and to start the new year together!
1. Customizable Mugs:
What better way to commemorate the occasion than with a unique and personalized wedding favor? Customizable mugs are a great way to show your guests how much you appreciate their support on this special day. Plus, they can be used year-round as a practical and stylish addition to any kitchen.
With so many design options available, you can easily find a style that suits your taste and budget. Whether you want to go for a classic white mug or something more festive, there’s sure to be a mug that will fit your needs. You can even have them printed with your names and wedding date for a truly personal touch.
2. New Year’s Eve Themed Candy:
If you want your wedding favors to be both unique and on theme, why not consider some New Year’s Eve themed candy? Here are ten ideas to get you started.
- Chocolate coins wrapped in gold or silver foil make a fun and festive favor.
- Caramels or other sweets in champagne flutes are a sweet way to ring in the new year.
- Rock candy stirrers are both pretty and practical – your guests can use them to sweeten their coffee or tea after the reception.
- Give your guests something they can really sink their teeth into with giant lollipops decorated with New Year’s Eve motifs like stars, sparklers, or confetti.
3. Sparkling Wine Bottle Labels:
For a fun and festive New Years Eve wedding favor, consider custom sparkling wine bottle labels! You can find a variety of templates online or design your own, and guests will love being able to take home a special memento from your big day.
There are a few things to keep in mind when designing your labels. First, make sure the text is large and easy to read; you want guests to be able to see it even when the bottle is partially full. Second, use bright and festive colors that match your wedding theme. And finally, don’t forget to include the all-important expiration date!
4. Noise Makers:
Noise makers are a fun way to ring in the new year and they can be personalized with your names and wedding date. Here are three noise maker ideas for your New Year’s Eve wedding:
- Metallic noisemakers: These noisemakers come in all shapes and sizes, from small bells to large gongs. They’re perfect for making a big noise at your New Year’s Eve wedding.
- Glow-in-the-dark noisemakers: These noisemakers will add an extra bit of fun to your wedding celebration. Guests can wave them around in the air or use them to decorate their tables.
- Confetti poppers: Confetti poppers are another great way to ring in the new year. They make a fun popping sound and they’re easy to use.
5. Personalized champagne flutes
Personalized champagne flutes are a must-have for any New Year’s Eve wedding. They add a touch of elegance and class to any wedding and are sure to be a hit with your guests. Here are some tips on how to choose the perfect champagne flutes for your big day:
- Consider the style of your wedding. If you’re having a formal affair, opt for traditional champagne flutes with a classic design. If you’re going for a more relaxed vibe, try etched or painted champagne flutes in fun colors or patterns.
- Think about what you want to have etched or printed on the flutes. Many couples opt for their names and wedding date, but you can also get creative with quotes, lyrics, or inside jokes.
- Make sure to order enough flutes for all of your guests.
6. New year’s eve tiaras and crowns:
If you’re looking for New Years Eve wedding favor ideas that will really wow your guests, look no further than these tiaras and crowns! They’re perfect for a festive photo booth or as party favors that your guests can wear all night long.
Your guests will love getting dressed up in their glitzy best and celebrating the new year in style!
Conclusion: New Years Eve Wedding Favors
New Year’s Eve is filled with excitement, hope and now love. It truly is a special way to begin your marriage, and a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary for years to come. Wedding favors are a beautiful way to express your gratitude for the presence of your guests. Make sure you think about what you’re going to be giving out before you make any final decisions, because it’s extremely important that you give out something that helps you guests always remember this night and how appreciative you were to spend it with them.
Have fun with this and use what we gave you to build off of to personalize it to your wedding celebration.
Legacy at Oak Meadows is passionate in helping you create your dream wedding and actually enjoy it! That is why we created our authentic Florida barn venue. We wanted to provide a space that brings together the natural rustic beauty with modern accommodations.
If you would like to learn more about our barn venue and how we can help you bring your celebration to life just click one of the options below.
Your legacy starts here,